A NEW ERA FOR ILS ON BERMUDA
Bermuda remains the world leader in the ILS space. But as the sector grows and evolves, it must stay vigilant and continue to innovate to retain that position. Eight executives prominent in this space met virtually to debate these issues in an event hosted by EY Bermuda.
- Brad Adderley, partner, Appleby
- Rachel Bardon, partner and chief actuary, Hudson Structured Capital Management
- Andrew Hughes, managing principal, Hiscox*
- Tom Libassi, chief executive officer, ILS Capital Management
- Erik Manning, co-chief executive officer, Peak Capital
- Tom Mills, reinsurance broker, Gallagher Re–Bermuda Specialty
- Craig Redcliffe, partner, EY
- Greg Wojciechowski, president and chief executive officer, Bermuda Stock Exchange
Moderator: Wyn Jenkins, editor, Bermuda Finance * Andrew Hughes left Hiscox after the roundtable was held.